What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Email newsletters related cookiesThis site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Forms related cookiesWhen you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Site preferences cookiesIn order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
- As we sell products it’s important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
- The Google AdSense service we use to serve advertising uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times that a given ad is shown to you.For more information on Google AdSense see the official Google AdSense privacy FAQ.
- We use adverts to offset the costs of running this site and provide funding for further development. The behavioural advertising cookies used by this site are designed to ensure that we provide you with the most relevant adverts where possible by anonymously tracking your interests and presenting similar things that may be of interest.
- Several partners advertise on our behalf and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow us to see if our customers have come to the site through one of our partner sites so that we can credit them appropriately and where applicable allow our affiliate partners to provide any bonus that they may provide you for making a purchase.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter, Pinterest, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
- Email: [email protected]
Themotorsmasters Team (“Themotorsmasters“) operates themotorsmasters.com and may operate other websites. It is Themotorsmasters Team’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
Like most website operators, Themotorsmasters collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Themotorsmasters Team’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Themotorsmasters Team’s visitors use its website. From time to time, Themotorsmasters may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Themotorsmasters also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on themotorsmasters.com blogs/sites. Themotorsmasters only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog/site where the comment was left.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to Themotorsmasters Team’s websites choose to interact with Themotorsmasters in ways that require Themotorsmasters to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Themotorsmasters gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up at themotorsmasters.com to provide a username and email address. Those who engage in transactions with Themotorsmasters are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Themotorsmasters collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Themotorsmasters. Themotorsmasters does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
Themotorsmasters may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. Themotorsmasters may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Themotorsmasters does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
Themotorsmasters discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Themotorsmasters Team’s behalf or to provide services available at Themotorsmasters Team’s websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Themotorsmasters Team’s websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Themotorsmasters will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Themotorsmasters discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Themotorsmasters believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Themotorsmasters, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of an Themotorsmasters website and have supplied your email address, Themotorsmasters may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with Themotorsmasters and our products. If you send us a request (for example via email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Themotorsmasters takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
If Themotorsmasters, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Themotorsmasters goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Themotorsmasters may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.